November 11, 2012

Mango Inspiration

One of my favourite fruits is the Mango, sweet, moist and almost a dessert on its own. Just cut into small pieces and enjoy the natural sweetness of the fruit, no addition of sugar is needed. I've never baked with mangoes before and thought I'd browse the blogosphere to see what others have baked with this amazing fruit. This is just a few of all amazing recipes I found.


This Mango Mirror Cake from Sugar & Everything Nice looks absolutely adorable!


Mango 1



4th Sense Cooking made this beautiful Eggless Mango Cake.

Mango Cake2



Or why not try these tropical flavoured muffins? Coconut Cream Banana Mango Muffins, from Laura Levys Recipes

banana_mango_muffins_002.jpg


This Mango & Cardamom Upside Down Cake baked by English Patis looks super moist and is from now on, on my baking list.

Mango & Cardamom Upside-down Cake



Nourishing Meals made this fresh Mango Coconut Pudding.



ENJOY!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments and I read them all, but may not respond to all:-)

XOXO Johanna